Civil War-Is it possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im ready!

i.imgur.com_fQsy7kO.jpg

:spitlaugh I really need to check in here more often ...

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who is going to lead this civil war? Haven't seen one person willing to stick his neck out for people to rally behind. Just a thought all this talk and no leadership it would collapse pretty fast. Gotta insert some logic into this conversation.I am very doubtful their will ever be a civil war like what has taken place in our past. Civil unrest thats more a possibility.

Actually there's been several, but the feds take them out behind the scenes with BS charges. See Sergeant Charles Dyer, July4patriot, one of our own. They burned his house to the ground and locked him up on false allegations in a corrupt court.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually there's been several, but the feds take them out behind the scenes with BS charges. See Sergeant Charles Dyer, July4patriot, one of our own. They burned his house to the ground and locked him up on false allegations in a corrupt court.

There's a fine line between standing up for what you believe in and being a raving loon ... Charles let the rhetoric get the best of him. (And, as far as I can tell, somewhere along the way, decided the basic rules of humanity didn't apply to him either ...) I would suggest that anyone who wants to take the road he took might look at his path (and is resultant destination) as a cautionary tale.

I'm not saying we don't have problems in this country, because we do. I'm just saying that anyone who is planning their day calendar around "the impending, unavoidable Civil War" might need to get a grip ... And maybe get on some meds ... That's all ...

ETA: All you "revolutionaries" also might keep in mind that it will be "history" who decides if you were traitors or martyrs, not you. Timothy McVeigh did the unspeakable things he did fully believing that what he was doing was for the greater good of this country. He went to his death holding firm to the belief that eventually America would see him for the martyr he considered himself, not the traitor he was seen as -- and that then we would see that the death of the innocents was worth it.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to throw an interesting question into the mix, a few liberals are now openly talking about doing away with the Constitution. If they tried, do you think that would start a civil war?

EDIT: I also wonder how it would effect our military who are sworn to defend it.

Last edited:

M2145

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
big picture fellas...... If military turns on civilians that means they'll cut ties with leo's. Leo's have families to protect. Many soldiers have families to protect. Most military bases are pretty much ran by civilian contractors. So where will the organization go? Where will morale go? How many of their bad ass toys will be lost to civilians in combat? Will a soldier fighting based on orders outlast a man fighting for everything he loves? Let's say 80 million gun owners in america. 1out of 20 of those willing to fight, i like those odds

i agree

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if they were to try to confiscate guns from the public i would expect civil disobedience.

I highly doubt it. The FEDs will just pacify the fence sitters with WalMarts gift cards and McDonalds gift certificates and a Dan Akroyd autograph on a bottle of vodka. Game over, revolution finished without firing a shot on either side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom