Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fight night.

Got legs going on one & ribs finishing on another.

a614e804e634b16a1e729450284cbfaa.jpg

074e7e2fc99653e47d533ba53b698cc0.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the wife to Pawhuska this weekend to the Pioneer Woman Mercantile and restaurant. We stayed at the historical Whiting hotel right across the street from the Mercantile. The food was really good.
Also took a ride out the Drummond ranch and toured the lodge where Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) films her Food Network Cooking Show. It all was very interesting and the wife loved it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You are just upset because you do not know real food when taste it. Don't worry, I am sure the LBGTAXYZ Bistro has food for your sensitive palate. A nice Hummas, kale, soy protein quiche maybe.

Besides, if you have eaten at GC at least 6 times you are immune to the Wu Flu. :pms2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are just upset because you do not know real food when taste it. Don't worry, I am sure the LBGTAXYZ Bistro has food for your sensitive palate. A nice Hummas, kale, soy protein quiche maybe.

Besides, if you have eaten at GC at least 6 times you are immune to the Wu Flu. :pms2:
Upset?
I eat plenty well and have a more picky pallet than you. Mot really picky but I like my food to have good flavor.
I heard about your bland chili LOL

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upset?
I eat plenty well and have a more picky pallet than you. Mot really picky but I like my food to have good flavor.
I heard about your bland chili LOL

I am sure you did, since I talked about it, but I have to make it bland for my wife who is pretty much a wimp. Did you also hear I was putting peppers on mine?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys aren’t throwing some corned beef briskets in the freezer for some slow cooker pastrami, you’re missing out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you guys aren’t throwing some corned beef briskets in the freezer for some slow cooker pastrami, you’re missing out.
Had our corned beef and cabbage tonight. Now with that other half that we put in the freezer, what's your recipe?
I tried it once, but it was so salty that nobody could eat it.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom