Cool iPhone apps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not shooting related, but I like google sky.

Great app. I was using it back when it was called stellarium for linux. Having location set by cell proximity or GPS and using accelerometers sure does make it easier than typing in lat and long, using your mouse to move the sky around, and then running outside to view the real thing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bar code scanners are pretty cool. I'm looking for a good garage floor sealer out at lowes the other day, and just scanned the codes and saved to the list, looked them up when I got home.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent Thread, ideas I haven't thought of! I like Music Downloader Pro for music downloads, and photofunia which is a fun app to do neat things with your pictures, like your daughter will get a kick out of seeing herself on the cover of Glamour Magazine or something. Oh, Scanner Radio is a must, it has a Police Scanner for all over the country, including all the towns in Oklahoma. If you like Sports, LiveScore is excellent. There is also Gasbuddy, that tells you where the cheapest place is to buy Gas at any given time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom