Crawfish?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Brent's in Edmond on Broadway Extension. Have had them there several times in last couple weeks, not great but good. Crawfish are in season right now
I was actually going to recommend this place. I hung out with some friends last night, and one is from Louisiana. Both he and his sister talked up Brents. He'll also sell raw crawdads, as he farms his own.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you said OKC, BUT..... This coming Saturday March,4th There will be an authentic New Orleans Crawfish boil going on at the Akdar Shrine here in Tulsa, The guy in charge of cooking is from NOLA and has done many of these, His brother will be bringing the fresh mudbugs in overnight and we will be cooking them that afternoon, Serving begins at 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 or so, $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple. come on out !!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you said OKC, BUT..... This coming Saturday March,4th There will be an authentic New Orleans Crawfish boil going on at the Akdar Shrine here in Tulsa, The guy in charge of cooking is from NOLA and has done many of these, His brother will be bringing the fresh mudbugs in overnight and we will be cooking them that afternoon, Serving begins at 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 or so, $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple. come on out !!
Shriners organization if I'm not correct?
This would be a great event to attend and support. The Shriners organization actively supports children's hospitals as their charity.

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This would be a great event to attend and support. The Shriners organization actively supports children's hospitals as their charity.
Yes Sir, This is one of our many fundraisers we do that supports our 22 hospitals ! And... If anyone knows of a child with orthopedic issues or burn issues contact a Shriner and we will get them set up with an appointment to see a Dr. and treatment started at no charge EVER !!

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time I ever had crawfish was when I was in the army. A guy ordered some when we were in rotation at JRTC, Ft Polk la. He ordered them by the pound. It was funny they delivered them in bags you use if ice.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Attended a Crawfish eating contest couple years ago in Tulsa in the old Sunoco building downtown. Grandson beat me out, but he had gone out to smoke for about five minutes in the middle of it. I was the second man standing. Very good.
IMG_20140426_200936067.jpg
View attachment 97611
IMG_20140426_200925886.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom