Does It Come On All Of A Sudden? Arthritis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but I'm pretty much a person that refuses to take pain meds for the most part. Pain tells the body where you're hurting, and I want to know how to fight it and when it goes away by natural means if possible. I know that won't be possible forever, but I'm going to fight it as long as I can.
The VA hands out meds when needed if one can justify they are needed. I'm not concerned about getting any when the time comes.
I have several prescriptions of Tramadol which the VA has given me over a couple of years and nwo they don;t want to give me buy minimum becaue soem veterans abuse their medications. I'm like you, I don't take drugs unless absolutely necessary. The dentist does dental work and gives me Oxycodone or Demerol and I rathole it-just in case. You never know. I know that drugs lose theri potency over time but that is a small price to pay when you have certain medications and need them but if it's 1000 at night or an appointment can be made but it's two months away it's nice to have some backup medications.

Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only hope it is the wet ana cooler weather. As for Naproxyn, it is literally a killer. My son had severe migraines so bad that he took that stuff and his liver failed...

I've had a partial knee and now they say I need a total. I've had left shoulder replaced and it failed and now my right shoulder is bone-on-bone. If my luck were milk, it'd turn to clabber.
Rotate using CBD & Arnica, thank me later

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been active all of my life and worked like a machine on when I was younger. I worked circles around co-workers and received the same pay. I'll admit, I havent taken car eof my body as well as some have but lately, my knees have given out, shoulders hurt, ankles hurt, I've had a couple of joint replacements but now I'm hobbling around and I don't like it at all.
Does arthritis come on all of a sudden? I've ached before due to arthritis but at eighty it hit hard on the body.
Like you, I was a worker, racer sports guy, and then I wasn't. Arthritis started in my early 70s like in my hands. Just spread from there. Need left hip now. It is what it is and beats the alternative.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several prescriptions of Tramadol which the VA has given me over a couple of years and nwo they don;t want to give me buy minimum becaue soem veterans abuse their medications. I'm like you, I don't take drugs unless absolutely necessary. The dentist does dental work and gives me Oxycodone or Demerol and I rathole it-just in case. You never know. I know that drugs lose theri potency over time but that is a small price to pay when you have certain medications and need them but if it's 1000 at night or an appointment can be made but it's two months away it's nice to have some backup medications.
UMARY.....This stuff is an absolute Miracle!!! Get it off Amazon. All natural. When you look it up, the writing on the bottle is in english, but in spanish when you receive it. I guess because it's made in Mexico, LOL. As a caveat, most of our meds are made in China.....I'll take the Mexicans over the Chinese in that area any day. Aleve was my go-to pain reliever. Been using this stuff for 2 months, haven't had to take any Aleve, or anything else. It took about 3 days to kick in. Takes 2 days of forgetting to take it for pain to resume. Arthritis in just about every joint I have, especially the knees and fingers. I'm stockpiling this stuff more than bullets now!😅
Gave a bottle to a friend who's waiting on a knee replacement. She took one that day, said that night was the first night in months she slept through the night without waking from pain. Not saying this will heal anything, but man does it ease the pain!

Attachments

• 20231202_221330.jpg
    20231202_221330.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UMARY.....This stuff is an absolute Miracle!!! Get it off Amazon. All natural. When you look it up, the writing on the bottle is in english, but in spanish when you receive it. I guess because it's made in Mexico, LOL. As a caveat, most of our meds are made in China.....I'll take the Mexicans over the Chinese in that area any day. Aleve was my go-to pain reliever. Been using this stuff for 2 months, haven't had to take any Aleve, or anything else. It took about 3 days to kick in. Takes 2 days of forgetting to take it for pain to resume. Arthritis in just about every joint I have, especially the knees and fingers. I'm stockpiling this stuff more than bullets now!😅
Gave a bottle to a friend who's waiting on a knee replacement. She took one that day, said that night was the first night in months she slept through the night without waking from pain. Not saying this will heal anything, but man does it ease the pain!
I'll have to look that up to make sure it doesnt' affect the kidneys. But it does sound favorable. THanks!
I just ordered it from Walmart for $22.00 w/free shipping.

Last edited:

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to look that up to make sure it doesnt' affect the kidneys. But it does sound favorable. THanks!
I just ordered it from Walmart for $22.00 w/free shipping.
Well that's a dollar cheaper than Amazon, and they charge shipping! Okcbob said I could find it elsewhere, looks like I just did. Thank you! I also checked about the kidneys, I'm in stage 3 CKD. Thanks for double checking, I tend to miss things if I get in a hurry.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that's a dollar cheaper than Amazon, and they charge shipping! Okcbob said I could find it elsewhere, looks like I just did. Thank you! I also checked about the kidneys, I'm in stage 3 CKD. Thanks for double checking, I tend to miss things if I get in a hurry.
Yep, I'm in stage 3 myself and I've been there for over 10 years so we ahve to watch what we ingest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom