Does It Come On All Of A Sudden? Arthritis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it does amazing well for the joint pain and the migraine pain I suffer. Just off the table now for me.
Me too. Every time I had a x ray it would show arthritis in my joints . Finally had a blood test that showed uric acid level high. All those years was build up that none of the doctors thought to see what it was. Just a get used to it mentality.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 80 I would think something better hurt or your dead.
Facts... And IF it took you until 80 to complain of the pain. Good job. My RA started in my 40's because the gout started ruining my joints in my 20's. Its a damn good thing my looks lasted into my 50's.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably doesn't apply in your case but a lot of the tick borne diseases result in some OA pain. I had a reactive arthritis from Tularemia. No fun. A lot probably goes undiagnosed.

This. I can't tell you how many ticks I picked off myself as a kid. We lived in the country most of my childhood and I stayed "out in the woods" or the barn 99% of the time. It would not surprise me in the least if tick bites were not at least part of the cause for some of my medical issues -- especially the unrelenting fatigue that comes outta the blue. I can be perfectly fine one day and the next day can't get outta bed without help. It's mind-boggling. 🤔🤔

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started to hit me when I was in my 30s.

I have been pounding concrete since 1984 at 18. I was a mechanic for 23 years in a factory, between the concrete and wrenching on machinery, crawling under and into and on top of, twisting lifting etc its taken it toll.

Going on 17 years in retail sales now, all the walking, lifting, throwing doors around etc has added to it.

Several bad accidents as well.

Barometric pressure will play a huge roll in arthritis.

Diet, and stay moving, at the end of my work days if I kick back for an hour I cant walk. It takes me several minutes to 20 or more to be where I can move around again.

My left ankle, knees, hips, lower back, shoulders and ribs are all effected.

I take up to 3 800 milligram ibuprofen a day, by prescription, Celebrex does nothing for me. Sometimes I take a Lortab, by prescription if needed, but thats rare.

Stay as active as possible if you can and good luck.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started to hit me when I was in my 30s.

I have been pounding concrete since 1984 at 18. I was a mechanic for 23 years in a factory, between the concrete and wrenching on machinery, crawling under and into and on top of, twisting lifting etc its taken it toll.

Going on 17 years in retail sales now, all the walking, lifting, throwing doors around etc has added to it.

Several bad accidents as well.

Barometric pressure will play a huge roll in arthritis.

Diet, and stay moving, at the end of my work days if I kick back for an hour I cant walk. It takes me several minutes to 20 or more to be where I can move around again.

My left ankle, knees, hips, lower back, shoulders and ribs are all effected.

I take up to 3 800 milligram ibuprofen a day, by prescription, Celebrex does nothing for me. Sometimes I take a Lortab, by prescription if needed, but thats rare.

Stay as active as possible if you can and good luck.

How about we call it "The Depot Limp"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom