Crazy dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dawg will carry his food off like that sometimes, too. He LOVES to play with his food like a cat plays with a mouse -- nosing at it and tossing it around. Another thing he likes to do is cover his bowl up with his toys. Hiding it for later, I guess. Lol

I have a Pomeranian that hides bones. We were cleaning out the doggie toy box one day and found a dozen bones buried underneath the toys. She gave me all kinds of dirty looks when as I was taking them out to throw away.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the dog just has a show on TV they want to watch?? I had a Lab once and I never got around her when she was lapping up water, she had water everywhere.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this supposedly weird behavior in cats and dog is perfectly normal. To them. We had a little spaniel named Miss Piggy who liked to bury bread. We'd throw the remnants of an old loaf out in the back yard for the birds; Pig would go out there, and piece by piece, nervously wander around the yard and look for a spot to bury it, then come back for the next piece. She'd worry herself slick trying to hide all that bread. I'd go out there and kind of nonchalantly get too close to a spot where she'd hidden one, the Piglet would fret, going in circles and acting like I was gonna eat her stash or something, that I was gonna get it...then as soon as she thought nobody was watching, she'd go dig it up and rebury it somewhere else. Never saw her eat any, just bury the crap out of it,

Latest posts

Top Bottom