Decided to lose weight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone needs help with diet plans, bmr, lbm calcs, workout routines etc. I have two personal trainer certs, a nutrition specialty and was command fitness leader for 9 years and did my first bodybuilding comp at age 48. Drop me a PM and I'd be glad to give you my advice.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone needs help with diet plans, bmr, lbm calcs, workout routines etc. I have two personal trainer certs, a nutrition specialty and was command fitness leader for 9 years and did my first bodybuilding comp at age 48. Drop me a PM and I'd be glad to give you my advice.

What gym do you use? I am in Moore, and thinking of trying a new one

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Type 2 Diabetes for me as well, no sugars, whole grains, easy on the carbs. Lost 30 lbs without even trying. I always tell people to eat like a diabetic if they want to loose weight. I may start excersizing just so I can enjoy an occasional treat.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gym do you use? I am in Moore, and thinking of trying a new one

Most of my personal training was at Flex before they downsized or Anytime fitness on 59th okc, or 19th in Moore. I personally use Golds Express on Walker just south of 240 now. Super cheap and they have most anything you might need.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of my personal training was at Flex before they downsized or Anytime fitness on 59th okc, or 19th in Moore. I personally use Golds Express on Walker just south of 240 now. Super cheap and they have most anything you might need.

Thats where I am at now, Gold's on 240. 3 things I wish they had, a cage to squat in, not a smith machine, a dip station, and a leg press machine. They do have most everything I need, and have made some big gains since starting there, but its been so busy lately, and a lot of the members have no manners. They like to do their workout at the rack, blocking the weights, or use both cable machines/smith machines at the same time etc. Wish I were big enough and dedicated enought to use 2 machines at once. I am usually there by 4:15 on Thur/Fri, mornings on Sat Sun. 12 months, 60 pounds down, an even 200 at 6ft.

Latest posts

Top Bottom