Decided to lose weight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cardio heavy workouts and eating more often will help jumpstart your metabolism...but you gotta' eat clean meals/snacks....not 5-6 McDoubles. :)

Hell, I'm not sure it's even possible to gain weight from eating "too many" fruits/veggies.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sept 29, 2011 I was 323, Jan 30, 2012 I was 307. Im down 57 (307-250)pounds since Jan 30 and all I had to hear was "I want a Divorce". Ive gone from a 42" waist to a 38" and creeping in on that 36... I cut my portions in half allowing my stomach to 'shrink'. Ive started running the stairs at work(its only one set, but at least 12 times a day), I have also decided that since Im gonna start using weights to tone up, and hoping to start p90x again soon.

If you make a choice in your life to change something it will happen, dont do the diet thing as youll quit...Make a life style change!! Good luck to everyone tryiong to get healthier!

I forgot to mention, I found a new girlfriend that younger and fit...definitely helps you want to keep up the hard work and keep off the weight!

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started BJJ back in January and it has helped me out alot. I dropped 25lbs right away then gained 5lbs muscle without changing my diet. I have always been fairly healthy, but big. Problem was I would get bored with the basic lift and jog routine. I tried P90x it was great at first but soon got old.

BJJ has been a blast and I'm still having fun with it. Now I'm working on changing my diet and seeing if I can drop another 25lbs.

If you get tired of the same old routine I highly recommend it. For those of you in South OKC and Moore that want to try it let me know and I can send you the info for the gym I go to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom