Don't put your phone number online/public.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife does this and bit drives me nuts, someone is trying to get ahold of you just answer the damn phone

Negative, Ghostrider. If I don't know your number, you can damn well leave a msg and I'll call you back if I feel like it. Numbers I don't know and that don't leave a msg... I ain't worried about.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB,

Sorry, you caught me off guard and got me all Bumfuzzled, so I had to hang up...didn't think you would post it though :)

Well, if you'd SAID it was you ... Well, that would have been different!! :D (Never let your guard down ... :wink2: I had a prank caller in college too. It was one of those "I know this guy's voice, if I can just keep him talking long enough, I'll figure out who it is kinda things" ... Long story short, he and I talked a couple times a week for nearly a year and never did figure out who he was ... LOL My best guess is it was some guy I met at Grayson County one night ... Who knows ... Who thought he'd keep calling back?? Not me ... :scratch: I've had some really strange encounters in my lifetime ... :scratch: :scratch:)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the early '70's, I was a manager of a Braum's store and all but two of my employees were ladies. I informed them all that if they took a call for a call-in order and it was an obscene call, to get my attention and then give me the phone. I would then stand there and let them ramble, just before saying, "Fellow, I'm sorry, but you just aren't doing anything for me."

That was ALWAYS followed up with a grunt and a hang-up. Can you imagine the "trash talker's" feeling after realizing that they had been talking dirty with a guy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom