Federal legalized marijuana one step closer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a 25 year JAMA study on marijuana and lung cancer about 2 years ago. They didn’t find a link to lung cancer, but they did find a link to increased lung capacity. Yet I’m sure anyone could find other factual material to back up just about anything they want on this issue. No matter what you take for pain, or other illnesses, most will have some sort of contraindications.

One thing I know, life will kill us all. So smoke some pot......and chill. Or don’t.....whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So smoke some pot......and chill. Or don’t.....whatever floats your boat.

This is what gets me the most when this discussion gets going on this (or any gun) forum. We all complain about the government trying to control what firearms we can own, but then so many people are just wholly supportive of the government telling us that a plant is illegal (all the while discussing their favorite adult beverage they had with their bloody rare steak last night). I have never been able to understand the hypocrisy. As long as what I'm doing doesn't negatively affect you in any meaningful way (hurting your feelings or going against your way of thinking does not count), then I say keep your nose out of my business.

And before anyone starts thinking I'm a long-time pothead, that would be wrong. I'm just a full on supporter of staying the h8ll out of other people's business.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what gets me the most when this discussion gets going on this (or any gun) forum. We all complain about the government trying to control what firearms we can own, but then so many people are just wholly supportive of the government telling us that a plant is illegal (all the while discussing their favorite adult beverage they had with their bloody rare steak last night). I have never been able to understand the hypocrisy. As long as what I'm doing doesn't negatively affect you in any meaningful way (hurting your feelings or going against your way of thinking does not count), then I say keep your nose out of my business.

And before anyone starts thinking I'm a long-time pothead, that would be wrong. I'm just a full on supporter of staying the h8ll out of other people's business.

Kinda funny how the lefties aren't the only ones that know what's best for everyone else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom