Found a bargain! I think...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, no doubt I would stoke her with some soft thumpin' specials.

Like I said earlier. The .44 Magnum was never really even on my short list of wanted/needed weapons. The only N frames I really want is a Registered or a 27.2 with a 3.5" tube and a 4 inch model 25-2. I just stumbled across this old girl and thought if S&W would fix it for free, I'd have a helluva bargain.

But alas...again I have been let down. :cry3:

Oh well. No big. I still gotta pay for a coach gun anyways. I really need/want it worse than this N frame. :rolleyes2

Thats good, heck you'd of had it up for sale here in less than two weeks anyway!:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:rollingla:bolt:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good answers so far. Jerry Biggs, go ahead and call your S&W guy and see what it would cost to make it right.

As for the cosmetic issues? I don't paln on doing a thing to them. I WANT it to look like hell. I know, I know...but the thing is - I won't be so scared to tote it looking the way it does. If it was all purdy and pristine with a new paint job, I'd be compelled to leave it in the sock drawer and rub on it. I have no room in my life for a safe queen. :disappoin I doubt that it would ever get refinished.

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep 'em coming! :D

I'll give him a ring tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom