Friend's rifle was butchered at local shop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen worse pranks on gun forums. But, this work is so bad that it's nearly unbelievable, on top of that it's odd that the OP doesn't know who did it. I'm not accusing anyone of anything...it's just an odd one.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen worse pranks on gun forums. But, this work is so bad that it's nearly unbelievable, on top of that it's odd that the OP doesn't know who did it. I'm not accusing anyone of anything...it's just an odd one.
It looks as if they put the last inch of that barrel in a lathe and I cant for the life of me figure out why...

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what he's doing about it. I texted him earlier but haven't heard back. I know I'd be upset and want something done about it. I just can't believe what they did with the gas block and that they thought that would be ok.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Check post #21.

O/P: HOLY HELL! WTF! Stevie Friggin Wonder could do it better than that!
Tell you friend to demand all new parts for any that they so much as touched. The same parts too, not some cheap crap jus so the guy can say he made face.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on top of that it's odd that the OP doesn't know who did it. I'm not accusing anyone of anything...it's just an odd one.

It's not my barrel and I didn't deal with them personally, so I had to wait for my buddy to tell me the name of the shop.

Worst part is that they charged him $85 for the flash hider work!

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what he's doing about it. I texted him earlier but haven't heard back. I know I'd be upset and want something done about it. I just can't believe what they did with the gas block and that they thought that would be ok.
I hope he raises hell and gets all new parts. That almost looks like someone tried destroying his gun on purpose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom