GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm, because you have no confidence in your fellow voter's ability to do more than vote for the candidates like they would vote for "Most Popular" in high school?

Seriously, unless they've been caught red handed doing something heinous, most politicians get elected based on how much money they spend and how many times they can get their face on tv. It's really pretty sad . :(

Uh. So you went to that high school too!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Palin was leading this Poll one year ago, and had I voted then, I might have given it to her. I like her like I like Glenn Beck. She's a good cheerleader but I don't think she's good Presidential material.

By the way, it has nothing to do with her sex. Notice I implied Glenn was a good cheerleader also.

She is a good cheerleader that has way more experience at government than obama? I'd vote for her.
Since when did experience and not $$ determine who is going to be president??

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those that wish to demean her and the conservative movement.
In other words mostly a bunch of asshats and a few naive souls just following the bandwagon.

I was going to let it go, but I'm in kind of a sour mood.

You sir are posting like a moron and an asshat. You have no class and are not fit for polite discourse. Your rantings come off like a spoiled 12 year old brat.
And for what it's worth I think the '71 Buicks were crap.

:clap3:

I know it's not about her looks. But...I just can't help this.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
ai986.photobucket.com_albums_ae342_Nonsensitive_sarah_palin_miss_wasilla_1984.jpg
ai986.photobucket.com_albums_ae342_Nonsensitive_sarah_palin.jpg

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is a good cheerleader that has way more experience at government than obama? I'd vote for her.
Since when did experience and not $$ determine who is going to be president??

What turned me off was when she resigned. She should have stayed with the fight. Just came off like she quit to go on speaking tours and such. I still like her, just wish she wasn't a quitter.

And who let their 12 year old loose on the forum? (Not you Dennis, the 71Freak) Name-calling, that really makes us all perk up and listen to your opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom