Got rearended yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cell phones are a curse ! Back when I ran a ube shop I would have cusmtors with cell phone screwed to their head for 30 + min and every call was a Defcom 4 importance. We all have seen folks driveing with a cell phone under the speed limit / drfiting across lanes because they are zoning out .

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!! I read the thread title and thought you moved to Massachusetts. OK bad joke.

Anyway, after reading the thread I'll tell you that sucks. I'm not a sue 'em guy but I would get an attorney. You never know what the guy is telling his insurance co. I had a guy back into me one time his 1ton truck tire was on my hood and he said I rearended him.

I'd call this guy. Greg Mitchell - (405) 692-7676

He's great and will be honest with you about what may face you and what not to worry about.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have only used a lawyer once in my life (sorry JB) and it was only after we were forced to get one. My wife was hit from behind by an armored car and being a tough lady she declined an ambulance ride. Later that night and the next morning she was in agonizing pain. Needless to say she had to have neck surgery due to the accident. My advice -
1) go to your Primary Care Doctor and get checked out.
2) based on that you may want to seek legal counsel.
3) document everything starting now.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As everyone else has said, go to the doctor.

I was rear ended 6 weeks ago today. My back is majorly screwed up. I am still in physical therapy for my back and wrist (the one that was on the steering wheel). I'm 33, play a lot of soccer and believe I'm in great shape. I wasn't some guy with back problems to begin with. I thought I'd just walk it off. LOL I mean, who needs a back? It just connects your head to your legs. Right now, I feel like I'm 80 years old. I can't even carry my weedeater to do my lawn. Physical therapy (torture) is a very slow process. It's depressing when I think this is how I feel after 6 weeks. I don't even think I'm half healed. Hope your injury is minor.

Have any pics of your car? I like to see how various cars hold up after impact. My (company) car folded up nicely as designed.

Attachments

• Impala Incident 006.jpg
    Impala Incident 006.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Impala Incident 005.jpg
    Impala Incident 005.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Impala Incident 009.jpg
    Impala Incident 009.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 72

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well hopefully none of you guys who are totally against taking your hands off of 10 and 2 and ever turning on the radio, never need an ambulance or a LEO to find you or an emergency you might be having.

I dont agree with texting while driving and i'm guilty of that. Working on never doing it again!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom