GSG-5 PK - does a sling make it an SBR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyCan2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
from what i've heard from several trustworthy sources, putting a stock on a GSG-5PK is what would make it into an SBR, so a sling should be OK. I am currently trying to get my SBR paperwork done, only thing I am still missing is the fingerprint cards and the photos cause I have the money already. Can anyone tell me anything about the photos, I know that they have to be 2x2, but do they want a driver's license type photo or what? Anyone know?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from what i've heard from several trustworthy sources, putting a stock on a GSG-5PK is what would make it into an SBR, so a sling should be OK. I am currently trying to get my SBR paperwork done, only thing I am still missing is the fingerprint cards and the photos cause I have the money already. Can anyone tell me anything about the photos, I know that they have to be 2x2, but do they want a driver's license type photo or what? Anyone know?

Mine have always been from the chest up and I've never had one rejected.

blackloud13

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
jus kickin' it with the kin down on Sasquatch Ln.

PASSPORT PHOTOS - NO GLASSES,NO HATS - about $10 @ Walgreens

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY AND YOUR HATCHET SHARP !!! >>>>---Stone--->>>

BigDaddyCan2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

PASSPORT PHOTOS - NO GLASSES,NO HATS - about $10 @ Walgreens

KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY AND YOUR HATCHET SHARP !!! >>>>---Stone--->>>

I appreciate the response.

!Once a paratrooper, always a paratrooper, just remember, feet and knees together and make sure you hit all five points of contact, especially the fourth............!:gun1::mosh:

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the sling, but do not even have a stock in the same vicinity of the gun unless you have the SBR paperwork, they will nail you to the wall. Vertical foregrips are also a no-no.

Latest posts

Top Bottom