Guys, I don't know what's going around but ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest had something like this. Unfortunately getting a 2 year old to stay near a toilet doesn't work. You just Hebe to hover with a bowl at the ready.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... I've gone to GREAT LENGTHS to teach the dogs that the toilet is NOT for drinking from ... Apparently they think it is okay to drink from the toilet now ... :rotflmao: No doubt due to the fact that either GC or I have had our heads buried in it for the last 4 days ... :D

:pms2::pms2::pms2::

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had it last weekend, just now getting over it. Don't you hate it when you enter the bathroom in a hurry with two choices, the sink or the toilet and whichever one you pick is the wrong one!!!

soup

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it BB. Haven't had it and don't want it. Most likely the new stomach bug cruising the nation. The
Australian Norovirus, or GII.4 Syndney. Recently introduce to the U.S., we have no real natural defense to it and
therefore it can be more severe and last longer. Just a little fun fact for every one.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had what I first thought was food poisoning about a month ago. I felt fine going to bed but at 2 AM it was time to sit on the john. I actually felt fine going in there, but after a few minutes I started feeling nauseous and clammy. I grab the trashcan and I'm waiting for it. I can feel it, but it never came. It was so uncomfortable, though. As much as I was sweating, I looked like I just got out of the shower. I used the bathroom a few times over the next 12 hours, each time lasting probably 30 minutes. I slept from 11 PM Sunday to 1:30 PM Tuesday. Only waking up to use the bathroom and either kick the covers off of me because I was drenched in sweat or trying to snuggle up under the covers because I had the chills like I've never had before. If you saw me, you'd swear I was having seizures.

After 12 hours, I never felt nauseous again and only had to pee like usual, but I was extremely weak and worn out. I missed 2 days of work because of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom