Have You Noticed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve almost quit watching the local news. I can’t take all the high school drama class acting. Voice inflections, facial contortions, head jerking. What happened to just reading the words?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve almost quit watching the local news. I can’t take all the high school drama class acting. Voice inflections, facial contortions, head jerking. What happened to just reading the words?
It's like they have all attended the Shatner school of broadcasting.

Star Trek Slapping GIF

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noticed lately couple of different news casters say ”a nother “ instead of “another” . I probably sound like a typical okie. Doesn’t matter to me whether you speak 100mph northeast or 5mph southern drawl. You should enunciate well enough that a five year old can understand what you are saying.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Lowering the standards for DEI. From education to hiring. It’s everywhere
American school students were the very TOP PRFORMIMG KIDS, WORLD WIDE in the 1950's, when I started to school! Then someone got the bright idea to integrate schools. The stated goals of school integration was to bring black students up to the same acidemic level as white students, RIGHT? In my opinion everyone deserves a fair, and equal chance! The problem is, this brought ALL American students down to some of the lowest in the civilized world!! I know I'm not allowed to say or even THINK this, buit how can we solve a problem we are not allowed to talk about honestly? This is not only hurting all students, but our great nation's furture!!! Support our new State Superintendent of Schools, he is trying to bring some common sense back to this subject! and receiving a lot of HEAT from the leftwingnuts for it!!!! How can American Kids of all colors, compete, with only being taught WOKE, CRITICAL RACE, and Homosexual lifestyle being taught??

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
American school students were the very TOP PRFORMIMG KIDS, WORLD WIDE in the 1950's, when I started to school! Then someone got the bright idea to integrate schools. The stated goals of school integration was to bring black students up to the same acidemic level as white students, RIGHT? In my opinion everyone deserves a fair, and equal chance! The problem is, this brought ALL American students down to some of the lowest in the civilized world!! I know I'm not allowed to say or even THINK this, buit how can we solve a problem we are not allowed to talk about honestly? This is not only hurting all students, but our great nation's furture!!! Support our new State Superintendent of Schools, he is trying to bring some common sense back to this subject! and receiving a lot of HEAT from the leftwingnuts for it!!!! How can American Kids of all colors, compete, with only being taught WOKE, CRITICAL RACE, and Homosexual lifestyle being taught??
Amen!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night on channel 25 in OKC, a female "journalist" was giving a report on Trump which was somewhat critical and at the end of the report, she said, "ewwww" or something to that effect. Journalists are supposed to report the news unbiased and let the public make up their own minds. Just the facts!
We're about through with channel 25, liberalism at it's worst.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Lowering the standards for DEI. From education to hiring. It’s everywhere
People t;hought it was a good thing when standardized test scores were adopted. Unfortunately school's focus went from education to test scores and the curriculum was reduced to that level.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People t;hought it was a good thing when standardized test scores were adopted. Unfortunately school's focus went from education to test scores and the curriculum was reduced to that level.
A dumb population is an easy population to control and manipulate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom