Here we go - Tulsa public schools to start review of school names..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess they're not going to let us vote but whether or not to keep the name they're just going to decide to change it and then we're going to get to vote on what the new name is from a list of approved names they decided upon.

What does it mean when she says woman connected with connections to Tulsa from Dallas?
Kinda makes you wonder what her connection is.

The ***** doesn't live here this has nothing to f****** do with Tulsa. This is some out-of-town liberal c********* that's decided to stick her nose where it doesn't f****** belong.

If these retards on the board over there Tulsa said a change his f****** name and need to be voted out in the campaign or something. Because if we can't do something about these stupid m************ here in Oklahoma when there is no f****** hope that this f****** country when it comes to dealing with these liberal PC police stupid f******.

These Tulsa Board of Education f****** we're just playing politics. I don't think we should have people like them on the board of education.

Aren't these board of education folks elected officials?

I live in the OKC area they tried to pull that s*** here I would get a petition because many people in my area to sign it is possible then I would mail it to our Board of Education here in Oklahoma City and I would complain and say if you want to keep your freaking job then you're not going to vote for this stupid ass name change. you're going to tell these f*ckers to go f*** themselves otherwise I'll vote you out.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I clipped this from Facebook. I wonder why our educators can't practice this concept? And more importantly teach it to our kids?

They (the monuments) honor a very unique reconciliation between two sides who fought a horrible and very destructive war, but chose not to regard each other as enemies afterward. That reconciliation prevented the endless hatred and war we see in many other parts of the world.

At the end of Band of Brothers a German colonel surrenders to Major Winters, and offers his sidearm. Winters refuses it and tells him he may keep his weapon. That symbolized an incredible moment between two men who would have killed each other just days earlier; it was a declaration that they were no longer enemies, and could treat each other as honorable men. That respect may have prevented a third war between America and Germany, just as the confederate statues exemplify the reconciliation that made the United States one nation again after the Civil War.

Latest posts

Top Bottom