How dirty is Fauci?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clay, you need to review some of your own remarks on here. You shouldn’t need your old grandpa ignernt to remind you of what happened way back in the winter of 2020.
Are you sure about that time frame? We haven't seen the winter of 2020 yet. It feels like it lately outside, but I don't think that time will be here officially for several months.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure about that time frame? We haven't seen the winter of 2020 yet. It feels like it lately outside, but I don't think that time will be here officially for several months.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yep. The winter of twenty twenty ends on the vernal equinox which was a little over a month ago.

edit: not quite a month ago. :bye:

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But the solstice is in the last week of December, so was January 2020 actually part of the winter of 2019 ? Discuss among yourselves. I must have went to school in Oklahoma.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s what I propose right or wrong. There are four seasons.
We say Winter spring summer fall. Within a given year we don’t say winter spring summer fall then winter again.
We have to draw the line somewhere and I think we draw it in the year in which the preponderance of the season takes place. I’m ready to be proven wrong.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We say Winter spring summer fall. Within a given year we don’t say winter spring summer fall then winter again.
We have to draw the line somewhere and I think we draw it in the year in which the preponderance of the season takes place. I’m ready to be proven wrong.
Interesting
Just a random though or post count padding? LOL

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Winter spring summer fall happens within a years time, not a calendar year though and no where is that said to be the case
I win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom