How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I know a guy that used to eat them raw, just put the seasoning on the block and chow down

Hardcore? Or lazy?

Both! Ha. I've eaten them that way a lot.

Also will put in an egg sometimes. I have a couple different spice sauces that I'll mix in sometimes too.

ETA: anyone else writing all these recipes down? LOL!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the best Christmas, Thanksgiving and Birthday meals I've ever had were Ramen mixed with MREs and hot sauce in my nasty old canteen cup, heated over my little Coleman stove while in the Army. I still occasionally eat Ramen noodles with PB&J sandwiches when I make them for the kids.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I crunch em up in the bag, put the water on, dump the flavor packet in when the water boils, add the noodles, cook 2-3 minutes, then drain the water and eat the noodles. My kids all have their own different techniques. Me and the kids eat the fck out of Ramens, so much we have a small pan that is for Ramens only. We alternate between mac n cheese, Ramens. I literally lived on em all thru college and weirdly we're far from poor but I still like em- ( back in the day you worked 3 jobs and slept 2-4 hours if that so you didnt have a ton of loans to pay back, unlike these days...). The wife wont touch em, she's too good for Ramens, she likes different kinds of Rice or her uppity Liptons noodles.Lollll.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be the first to market a cookbook using solely Ramen + various add-ins and garnishes. All OSA members get a 10% discount for helping compile the recipes in it.

Keep helping me write my book!

It shall be called the college cookbook.

Latest posts

Top Bottom