I was bored at work and wrote this up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHansen

Marksman
Reaction score
So basically you have a license to fight or kill anyone. You said a Christian prayer, you offended me, prepare to die. You looked me in the eye, that's disrespectful and offensive in my culture, meet my .45.

Do you have a license to take lewd pictures of underage girls?

I didn't think so. Why don't you take a seat over there?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm at work right now with nothing to do. I gladly would have stayed home but they wouldn't let me. I don't feel bad about surfing the web for 10 hours at time and a half under these circumstances.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm at work right now with nothing to do. I gladly would have stayed home but they wouldn't let me. I don't feel bad about surfing the web for 10 hours at time and a half under these circumstances.

Ditto... but according to some here, we're freeloaders, embezzlers and outright thieves, no better than those mooching off the fed .gov and eating twinkies on our tax dollars.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ditto... but according to some here, we're freeloaders, embezzlers and outright thieves, no better than those mooching off the fed .gov and eating twinkies on our tax dollars.

Tell me, HOW is it that you guys are freeloaders? You showed up like you were supposed to. How is it that just because your boss has failed to provide you with something to do that is YOUR fault??

Granted I'm insensitive, intolerant and a racist and all, but I'll be danged if that just doesn't sound right to me ... ;)

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And before it gets thrown out there, it is just my opinion and what I perceived a good change.
I titled it "If I were president"

I would..........

All public officials will have their financial records viewed annually by the dictator and gross overspending will be met with lashings or a .45 in the knee

lol, I have more but I figured I might offend someone

how about one to the hip???

swamp donkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fidel Castro....his birthday today, the same day you wrote your manifesto!!!
Cohiba

I actually wrote it a couple of days ago.

To be honest, I'm sick of people feeling entitled to everything, political figures that want nothing more than to fill their own pockets while the rest of the country works damn hard to get what they can only to have it taken away and given to people who don't do anything but abuse the system because they know the loopholes. Tired of people using the right to protest a funeral of the person that died protecting that right, only for the government to say there is nothing they can do about it. irritated that the mentality is to fill your pockets as deep as possible, and not even think about what can help make your country stronger. I listen to people day in and day out ask "is it made in America?" only to buy it anyways when I tell the it's made in China.

I look at our great country and see what it has become.....as a whole, nothing more and a bunch of greedy, whiny little bitches that only come together when a tragedy occurs.
granted, Oklahoma as a whole, does not fit into that, but the country as a whole does.

alright, flame suit on. go for it

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me, HOW is it that you guys are freeloaders? You showed up like you were supposed to. How is it that just because your boss has failed to provide you with something to do that is YOUR fault??

Granted I'm insensitive, intolerant and a racist and all, but I'll be danged if that just doesn't sound right to me ... ;)

You may be able to get out of Tolerance Camp afterall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom