It seems lots of people are being turned off by the candidates for Republican

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is a choice between Romney and Obama, Obama is the better option. Obama and Romney are interchangeable (See Romneycare/Obamacare). Repubs have a good chance to control the Congress and if Romney were to win, the GOP congress would pass the same laws that Obama would propose because Romney is "their" guy. If Obama were re-elected, there would be gridlock because of the GOP congress. The american people win when there is gridlock.

Santorum is a no go because of the "holy roller" image and his hard on to start another war. Most of my family is an Obama out at all costs position and I am trying to bring them around to a little more pragmatic view of things. Romney is a worse option than Obama.

Most conservative's problem with Paul lies in his foreign policy. My argument to them is that if we don't take care of the home front, we won't have a country to defend. If Paul's foreign policy is a blunder, we can recover from that but the collapse of our economy has much greater ramifications.

Please tell your family to hang in there. I'm with them...

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've made it clear enough times that Ron Paul is the only one I'll vote for. As has been mentioned, Santorum's burning desire to start another war (due to his undying loyalty to Israel) along with his sick abortion view is a complete turn off to me. Romney is Obama with a less impressive tan, and Gingrich is just a complete toolbag.

I'll vote for Paul, or not at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom