Jeep value question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
04 wrangler 004.jpg 2004 Unlimited, hard top,78K, auto, $14K

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
before buying any jeep......if at all possible,find a friend that's a REAL jeep person and have them look at it too.Someone who Knows what to look for.

Some jeeps are really cared for...some are well.....not so much. And there are a few things inherant to the jeeps that need to be eyeballed.

I agree with this.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of Jeeps....

....I was out "exercising" my nephew's lifted Rubicon today and taking pictures at Garden of the Gods. A couple of young couples (possibly upper 20's) watched as I eased myself out of the vehicle, because I'm too short to reach the ground without sliding out. Then, after watching me load up with two cameras and a backpack of gear, they commented that it made a lot of sense.

When I inquired of what they meant, they said it was a "perfect vehicle" to take a photographer to places not photographed by others.

Darn. Now I might just have to consider buying my own.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of Jeeps....

....I was out "exercising" my nephew's lifted Rubicon today and taking pictures at Garden of the Gods. A couple of young couples (possibly upper 20's) watched as I eased myself out of the vehicle, because I'm too short to reach the ground without sliding out. Then, after watching me load up with two cameras and a backpack of gear, they commented that it made a lot of sense.

When I inquired of what they meant, they said it was a "perfect vehicle" to take a photographer to places not photographed by others.

Darn. Now I might just have to consider buying my own.
This is true. I rented a 4 door to run the trails this summer. It was limited compared to my CJ, but would still fit in most places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom