Join the NRA, like 'em or not, they're the tip of the spear.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NRA has made a few missteps along the way and I have not agreed with everything they have done but, they are still the 800lb gorilla when it comes to lobbying and being effective for the general good of the 2nd amendment. Without them I'm afraid we would be more like the UK or the EU. I would hope that we could all agree we are better off with them than without them and not worry about petty differences. I'm sure we are going to have to make a few compromises to get out of this but that is better than losing all of our rights and going back to black powder muskets that our enemies want. Of course belonging to an additional organization does not hurt:doh:

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA is good for lobbying and pressuring congressmen/women, but they are not that great a litigating(that is putting it kindly). SAF and CGF have been far more effective at challenging bad laws(NRA has actually interfered a bit with their own litigation).

SAF gave us Heller & McDonald, and have more positive pending cases in the pipe(a few are pretty much ready for SCOTUS). A lifetime membership is only $150. Be sure to donate to them as well(if you want to continue to fight bad legislation).

Latest posts

Top Bottom