KBZC-LD TV Channels are they gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
KBZC-LD TV stations. are they gone? I was watching the KBZC channel 42-1 about two weeks ago and it kept getting more and more pixelated then finally about 20 seconds went by and poof, to put it in Windows speak, the Blue Screen of Death! It also carried the Game Show Network 42.3 and it is gone too. I think it also carried 42.2, 42.4, 42.5, 42.6, 42.7.
Some of these were shopper channels and some were nothing I could get.
It seems all are gone.
Anyone else notice this? Have they been moved to different channels and I have to do a rescan? I didn't want to do that because if they weren't moved and I cannot receive the signals anymore, the rescan will wipe the current locations from the channel lineup.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if they're making the jump to the new ATSC3 broadcast standards? The time for new antenna equipment is coming, just a matter of time before you'll need new hardware to watch free TV.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It's a good thing though. 4k HDR video, Dolby surround. They're gonna pass more pixies through the air.
Sounds like the TV makers and sellers are gonna grease some more palms in Washington.
I've been tempted to write a country song, "It might be love that makes the world go 'round but it's money that greases the wheels."

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if they're making the jump to the new ATSC3 broadcast standards? The time for new antenna equipment is coming, just a matter of time before you'll need new hardware to watch free TV.

This sure isn't consumer driven and if it is must be by idiots. For years we were all very happy watching a 640 X 480 tv picture. Now we have more than twice that resolution, 4K is a gimic to sell TVs that nobody really needs. Did you ever have a problem telling the difference between Matt Dillon and Kitty in the 60's.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sure isn't consumer driven and if it is must be by idiots. For years we were all very happy watching a 640 X 480 tv picture. Now we have more than twice that resolution, 4K is a gimic to sell TVs that nobody really needs. Did you ever have a problem telling the difference between Matt Dillon and Kitty in the 60's.
Nope, Kitty had the black dot on her cheek.

Latest posts

Top Bottom