Mark's Firearms Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I would add that I have been a very active member of this forum for quite a while, many posts and have given everyone else on the board a great deal on anything they've asked me for. I would love to purchase a rifle from Mark today but I get delayed 9 times out of 10 and that policy seems unfair to me. I'm a cash customer, not credit card, so there would be no fees lost. And in the crazy chance I were to get a DENIED, do you think he will actually lose a sell? No. He puts the rifle back on the shelf and 15 minutes later someone else will buy it. You're asking customers who have done nothing wrong (in my case, my father was a hell raiser and i have the same name), to spend give up however many hours they will spend in line, filling out paperwork, etc, then sending them away with nothing but you don't want to give them any time when it comes to waiting for a response from NICS.

I agree it's his business to run as he sees fit, but this surge of business is not going to last forever. When things slow back down, it's going to be the guys like myself that have been around for years, always stop by the booth at shows to chat, and were there BEFORE the great AR rush of 2012 that will still be frequenting the gun shops. This may have an impact on which ones I frequent.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one in Miami had a handful. They had taken all 'assault rifles' off the shelf but they still had some in stock but you had to ask for them at the counter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom