Missouri Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jschatz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I legally carry in Missouri since they do not issue permits until a person is 23 even though I have a license they do honor. I know the Missouri laws for carry apply but am curious to here your thoughts on the matter.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes you can, and you can Open carry

Actually yes and no. My brother who has his conceal carry in MO says that it is up to the individual cities if they allow open carry. In a place like St. Louis they have nearly 100 municipalities, it would be safer to just conceal. They do have a law of right to peacable journey, you can have your firearm loaded and in plain view when you're in your vehicle.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually yes and no. My brother who has his conceal carry in MO says that it is up to the individual cities if they allow open carry. In a place like St. Louis they have nearly 100 municipalities, it would be safer to just conceal. They do have a law of right to peacable journey, you can have your firearm loaded and in plain view when you're in your vehicle.

Too bad they are boarded by the midwest's commie state: IL

Martialartsblackbelt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
dose not have to be in plain view

Jschatz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The response i recieved from the AG

Dear Mr. Schatzer,
Missouri recognizes all validly issued concealed carry permits. As long as it is valid, Missouri will honor it even if you are only 21. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Sincerely,

Latest posts

Top Bottom