Mother's Day Gift Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wife is so hard to buy for, anyone have any ideas? I thought of getting her an AK even though she hates guns but a Divorce is out of the question with 2 young kids, ROFL. I can't go the Gift Card route because she would use it to buy for the kids or someone else, as unselfish as she is.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife likes me to take her to Lowes to buy plants, flowers, etc....She enjoys gardening so this is what she always ask for. I can't complain...I don't have to stress about shopping.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
she the type to get her nails done or go to the spa? I know my lady likes it, she doesnt go often but i know that if she had her choice she would be enjoying some wine and a mani/pedi, foot soak/scrub, and kitchen sink at this spa salon a couple miles away.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The spa GC is great idea for the wife. I usually do a basket of stuff with one main gift. Pajamas (not valentine style...), running stuff, small gift cards to sonic, QT, Peachwave, some candy/chocolate, a book or two, and this year a NorthFace rain jacket.

I was getting ready to start a thread on the same thing. My wife is easy to buy for - but I'm stuck on what to buy for my mom.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are you talking about getting your wives something for Mother's Day? Shouldn't the kids be the ones racking their brains for ideas? Sure, you can help them out, but let them do most of the work :P

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're new to this aren't you?

Heck, never had a wife ;) But I'd think you'd want the kids to take the lead since your wife is their mom, not yours. By all means provide support for the kids as they come up with ideas, but the way some people here talk, it's as if the husband is doing all the work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom