Mother's Day Gift Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't buy Mother's day gift for my wife, but when we had kids at home I took them shopping and we picked out something. Now they're all grown and out of the house it's all on them.
That's really the way it is here, the kids are small and they don't always pick out something "big" enough, so I help them and it's still hard. When they get older, I won't be buying them anymore either.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I have to explain why permanently silky smooth legs, underarms, and private parts are a gift for you, then, well....

LOL ... I got nuthin to add ... hahaha!!

I was gonna say ... before I got to this "conversation" ... Stop and think ... women drop little hints all the time ...

GC is HORRID at picking up hints ... It's just easier (and a lot less frustrating for both of us) if he says "hey honey ... what'cha want??" Sure ... It's not a "surprise" but hey ... at least I am not disappointed ... I will admit that this year he did say he had tried to get to the spa to get a gift certificate but he could never catch them open. Then I took him to the mall and we upgraded our phones. In true GC fashion he musta started trying to second guess me because on the way home he says "I don't know whether to surprise you with what I was gonna get you or give you a choice."

Silly boy ...

Yes, you do know ... that is why are "mentioning" it now ... lol ;)

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
23 years ago my wife and I talked about mothers/fathers day. She said " You're not my father and I'm not your mother.". I agreed because...uummm, she's right. I find it a little creepy just thinking about my wife looking at me as her daddy. And I dang sure don't think of her as my mommy. But hey, to each their own.

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Da%n, I almost forgot. I hate May, it's Mothers Day, and both my mother and wife's birthday. I am just not creative or intuitive enough to think of that many good gifts. I'm screwed again. My wifes gift would be the easiest, but I'm not willing to drop dead yet, and I can't think of something that's a good second place gift. And you know, nothing is good enough to me, for mom.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I got nuthin to add ... hahaha!!

I was gonna say ... before I got to this "conversation" ... Stop and think ... women drop little hints all the time ...

GC is HORRID at picking up hints ... It's just easier (and a lot less frustrating for both of us) if he says "hey honey ... what'cha want??" Sure ... It's not a "surprise" but hey ... at least I am not disappointed ... I will admit that this year he did say he had tried to get to the spa to get a gift certificate but he could never catch them open. Then I took him to the mall and we upgraded our phones. In true GC fashion he musta started trying to second guess me because on the way home he says "I don't know whether to surprise you with what I was gonna get you or give you a choice."

Silly boy ...

Yes, you do know ... that is why are "mentioning" it now ... lol ;)

Mr. GC.... Please see above sir. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom