Mother's Day Gift Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, if you ever get married, try not getting your wife something for Mother's day. Go ahead, try it.

True words to be heeded!!

A nice quality made Rifle Cartridge Ink Pen always satisfies for the woman shooter in your life :)

I'm still not sure what I'm going to get my wife and mom... I need to make a decision today or I'm going to be SOL and in the doghouse.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are you talking about getting your wives something for Mother's Day? Shouldn't the kids be the ones racking their brains for ideas? Sure, you can help them out, but let them do most of the work :P
Women won't let you get off on a Technicality. The good news is, it's payback time on Father's Day, Lol

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have to take kids shopping to let them pick out their gifts. I will say that the longer we have been married, the more we have cut down on all of the gifting. We don't do Valentine's Day and a couple of others anymore, we usually just go out to dinner or something.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wife is so hard to buy for, anyone have any ideas? I thought of getting her an AK even though she hates guns but a Divorce is out of the question with 2 young kids, ROFL. I can't go the Gift Card route because she would use it to buy for the kids or someone else, as unselfish as she is.

It's a little late now for this year, but maybe for next year.... I went to Etsy and found some jewelry specific to things she likes to do in real life. She loves bird watching so I ordered her this really interesting sterling silver ring with a small nest on the top with 3 gold eggs in it. Handmade, one of a kind, reasonable price. Something she can show off when she goes to the bird watcher's meetings.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago on the day after mothers day, in response to the "why didn't you get me anything?" question, I said " Because you're not my mother." No, really, I said it. I'm STILL paying for that one.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy Mother's day gift for my wife, but when we had kids at home I took them shopping and we picked out something. Now they're all grown and out of the house it's all on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom