Need prayers from Christ Followers! Divorce pending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent.

I've been through it before as well, just remember God has a path chosen for you. But rarely is the path the easy one. I've been blessed with my second marriage and even though the divorce was painful, in hindsight I now see the path the Lord chose for me.

Hang in there and if you want to blow off some steam and put some rounds down range just PM me.

T-DUB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i will pray for God to move in your situation all you can do is pray trust God and choose to love her love is an act of the will not an emotion wher the will is emotions follow God bless you !

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent a prayer up for you. Out of myself, my brother and 17 1st cousins on both sides of the family.. Myself, my brother & only one cousin haven't been divorced. You are definitely not alone.

Having seen many separated couples who ended up back together and stayed together... I can suggest the following.. control any anger you have and your mouth.... don't do or say anything that will burn bridges so they can't be mended. Some people get mad and say things that can't be taken back.

Do your part and work on any issues you have that might be a problem, love her, be wiling to forgive & forget... and let God do the rest in working on her heart. If a spark of love is still there... it might be fanned back into a fire with time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom