Need some 1911 help for clueless!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I just recently traded for a very nice Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm that I love. It is very nice and balanced and aims nice. I am not very familiar with 1911 pistols, but have owned a few. Kimber CDP/ Springfield/ S&W/ Ect. I have never owned one in 9mm, however I bought it because I like the idea of shooting the lower cost round for the range.

My question is does anyone here carry a 9mm 1911? and how do you like it? also fo you guy's think this is a vaible carry option with two spare mags? thanks all. Jeff

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, I just recently traded for a very nice Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm that I love. It is very nice and balanced and aims nice. I am not very familiar with 1911 pistols, but have owned a few. Kimber CDP/ Springfield/ S&W/ Ect. I have never owned one in 9mm, however I bought it because I like the idea of shooting the lower cost round for the range.

My question is does anyone here carry a 9mm 1911? and how do you like it? also fo you guy's think this is a vaible carry option with two spare mags? thanks all. Jeff

Jeff, Don't mean to hijack your thread but its a Pro Carry II and to answer your question, yes it is a very viable option. Keep a couple of those ETM mags, they are the premium mags for that gun.

Here is a pic for you to show off in the pic thread until you take your own.

PS: This will only be your first..........

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_PA130006.jpg

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeff, Don't mean to hijack your thread but its a Pro Carry II and to answer your question, yes it is a very viable option. Keep a couple of those ETM mags, they are the premium mags for that gun.

Here is a pic for you to show off in the pic thread until you take your own.

PS: This will only be your first..........

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_PA130006.jpg

No problemo burk. I can never remember which model it is, I LOVE it though,. I believe I may just be in
L O V E with the 1911's again........

jwdizney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a 1911 fan, I switch between a Kimber Aegis 9mm and .45 crimson pro for carry. they share the same leather and mag carriers, and both are sweet shooters. good mags are a must, but from there, reliable and comfortable carry!

Latest posts

Top Bottom