Need some advice on a metal shop/garage..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to have a metal shop/garage built. Need everything from the concrete up done. I don’t have the will, want to to tackle it my self. Looking at a 20x30 with two over head doors. Has anyone had this done here lately? Who to use??? i’m in the middle between Tulsa and Stillwater.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apex Steel, Chandler Oklahoma. They have built me several buildings, as well as several of my friends and relatives. They Metal Homes or Buildings. Father and Son Team! They have also done Spray Foam Jobs for me and the above people. 4054086261 Ask for Jason. They do completion, what ever you need.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at link below. It’s a digital copy of the Oklahoma Living magazine. There’s several ads for metal buildings in it. If you’re paying cash and can wait for building it, I would hold off for awhile and see if material costs start to come down in price. With interest rates going up, I think material prices will slowly start coming down.

https://www.qgdigitalpublishing.com/publication/?m=58410&i=748587&p=10&ver=html5

Latest posts

Top Bottom