Neighbor issues.. my lawn is not a toilet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why punish the dog? The dog is just being a dog. It's the dog owner that needs to be 'educated'. The best place to educate a dog owner is in their bank account.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I asking too much for my neighbors to clean up after their dogs when they defecate on my lawn?

:soapbox:

I live in a "relatively" upscale neighborhood. Had the same problem, especially with my next door neighbor and a guy three doors down.

I put this up in my front yard, it is still there.

ai55.tinypic.com_2zz2npy.jpg

Couple people b!tched to me about it and I told them that I "might" take it down when Neighbor X and Y stopped letting their dogs crap in my yard.

Then, whenever I found any in my yard, I'd shovel it up and pile it in Neighbor Xs yard.

More than once, I happened to be in my garage when they were walking their dogs. If their dogs came in the yard, I'd "shoo" them off while holding a wrist rocket slingshot. Who knows, if the angle was just wrong, the two legged dog might get hit. Never had to use it.

Dave

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in a "relatively" upscale neighborhood. Had the same problem, especially with my next door neighbor and a guy three doors down.

I put this up in my front yard, it is still there.

ai55.tinypic.com_2zz2npy.jpg

Couple people b!tched to me about it and I told them that I "might" take it down when Neighbor X and Y stopped letting their dogs crap in my yard.

Then, whenever I found any in my yard, I'd shovel it up and pile it in Neighbor Xs yard.

More than once, I happened to be in my garage when they were walking their dogs. If their dogs came in the yard, I'd "shoo" them off while holding a wrist rocket slingshot. Who knows, if the angle was just wrong, the two legged dog might get hit. Never had to use it.

Dave

I like that approach! Have you noticed a decrease in activity since doing this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom