Neighbor issues.. my lawn is not a toilet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about partially filling the 5 gallon bucket with turds then add some water and let ferment. The slurry spreads farther and is guaranteed to stink worse than the fresh droppings. Lay that load on his hood and let seep down. He will be madder than H**l over that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless one or both of the dogs are the kind that attack water sprinklers, thinking it's a lot of fun ;)

LOL ... no kidding ... I had a dog like that once ... He's Positive Discontent's baby now ...

Thats called assault either with firecrackers or a water hose.

I didn't say anything about firecrackers ... And I didn't assault anyone with my water hose ... I'm just an old, handicapped lady watering my poor dead lawn ... :disappoin:disappoin

:naughty:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... no kidding ... I had a dog like that once ... He's Positive Discontent's baby now ...

I had a big black Lab that, if I turned the hose on him, would roll over and lay on the ground, kicking his legs in the air and moaning and groaning as he enjoyed getting soaked :D

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Solution. Get an old pair of shoes that you are about to throw away, step in dog mess with both shoes and go visit the neighbor with a plate of cookies and say "hey, I know we have had a few problems but I'm sorry for the way I acted. I thought I would come over and make up. I just thought I would leave you these!" make sure you turn your shoes in the carpet a few times to try and get all dog crap off! If they ask what the smell is just tell em you stepped in their dogs crap on the way over! No big deal.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom