Neighbor issues.. my lawn is not a toilet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a big black Lab that, if I turned the hose on him, would roll over and lay on the ground, kicking his legs in the air and moaning and groaning as he enjoyed getting soaked :D

That danged Biscuit will jump around and bark and snap at the water and generally act the fool like nothing you have ever seen before. If you leave him to his own devices he will chew up the sprinkler and the hose and then be heart-broken when it doesn't work anymore. Thanks to him I have a regular hose that I now use as a sprinkler hose ... LOL

He puts on quite a show!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That danged Biscuit will jump around and bark and snap at the water and generally act the fool like nothing you have ever seen before. If you leave him to his own devices he will chew up the sprinkler and the hose and then be heart-broken when it doesn't work anymore. Thanks to him I have a regular hose that I now use as a sprinkler hose ... LOL

He puts on quite a show!

We discovered our GSD does the same thing this last week.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course those options could also work on the owner...

I can picture being out there in loafers and a bath robe watering the lawn with a hose in one hand and a beer in the other at 7am when they come by... give 'em a good dousing and then salute with the brew in hand.

LOL not a bad idea..... give them one to the hip with the water hose :)

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
or a homicidal maniac... so, which is it? hmmm

LOL ... no kidding ... I had a dog like that once ... He's Positive Discontent's baby now ...

I didn't say anything about firecrackers ... And I didn't assault anyone with my water hose ... I'm just an old, handicapped lady watering my poor dead lawn ... :disappoin:disappoin

:naughty:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solution. Get an old pair of shoes that you are about to throw away, step in dog mess with both shoes and go visit the neighbor with a plate of cookies and say "hey, I know we have had a few problems but I'm sorry for the way I acted. I thought I would come over and make up. I just thought I would leave you these!" make sure you turn your shoes in the carpet a few times to try and get all dog crap off! If they ask what the smell is just tell em you stepped in their dogs crap on the way over! No big deal.

ROFL! I like it.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solution. Get an old pair of shoes that you are about to throw away, step in dog mess with both shoes and go visit the neighbor with a plate of cookies and say "hey, I know we have had a few problems but I'm sorry for the way I acted. I thought I would come over and make up. I just thought I would leave you these!" make sure you turn your shoes in the carpet a few times to try and get all dog crap off! If they ask what the smell is just tell em you stepped in their dogs crap on the way over! No big deal.

Free carpet fertilizer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom