Ok, enough negativity. Lets talk about good things going on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 1st grandchild is due around Thanksgiving Day. Loving family and friends, and a merciful God. Life may be a challenge, but it is good.

Gatorshark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In mid 2011 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Had my prostate removed in Jan 2012. I was only 48 at the time. Routine follow up includes a PSA check every 3 months. By the middle of 2012 it began to rise again. :( Soon the Dr was talking about tripping points for when follow up radiation would be needed. :( My last PSA (about a month ago) showed it's leveling off in a safe zone! :) No radiation treatment needed any time soon!! :) Also, this year I've gotten a lot of my function back. Not 100%, but a lot. Finally, this year I'm getting good news. I'm happy about it all, happy indeed.

Glad to hear it!! Good for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many of you have t-tiny, little ones so trust me when I say there will come a day when you will want to smother them in their sleep, but that is God's way of making sure you don't die from heartbreak when they spread their wings and leave the home you've made with them. They will return soon enough to human form and become the men and women you hoped and dreamed for.

Yes, yes, yes!

The day I took my youngest son around the house and pointed out the couch, chairs, table, etc, and told him at 22 yrs old that that was his, and he had 30 days to get that, and himself out of the house and make it on his own was a rough day.

Two weeks later he found a crash pad with buddy's, and I helped him move his loot from my place to his.

Spent the next month in depression with the "empty nest syndrome".

I regretted my decision every day and wanted to rush out and bring him back but, overcame that emotion, and we are both better for it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:yikes2: That made the hair on the back of my neck stand up ... Glad you are safe and sound!

It was a truly insane experience. I didn't even feel him hit me, but sure enough, fresh rubber on the plastic. A fraction of an inch could of been a catastrophe for a mess of people in that line of cars. We were all at a dead stop, he was trying to slow from what I guess was the speed limit 70mph

papasmirf

New to the site!
Reaction score
My daughter is 38, masters degree, gay, self supporting, and I've never learned more in life that I have from her. A strong, loving, gentle, highly intelligent lady. I'm proud to call her my one and only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For years my sis-inlaw worked for one of those insurance sweat shops, recently got a good state job. She has special training this month and I get to spend the morning with my nephew 7ys old and take him to school. Right now we are playing a ps3 game he got for Christmas its Lego Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2nd grandchild was born this morning and the 3rd is due in June...
Oh and I stayed in a Holiday inn express and saved a ton of money with Geico!

Latest posts

Top Bottom