Oklahoma Educators Safety and Self Defense Association

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To ensure there is no confusion...These classes are FREE and are for teachers, staff, and faculty of any Oklahoma Public school.

If anyone wants a PDF flyer to give to someone who qualifies or wants to come support the registration / action day PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our entire Oklahoma delegation to the US Congress have been invited to attend the event in person, or to submit prepared statements to be read to the attendees. I've also contacted my OK Senator & Rep. and passed the word along to them. I would ask that everyone please contact his State Senator and Representative to ask that they do the same.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope this works out well and spreads down here to central Oklahoma. My wife works for the Moore Public Schools and is planning on getting her carry permit this spring after she recovers from carpal tunnel surgery.

While I would love to see the gun free zones disappear, I can understand why we need to take it in steps. We should push another of those steps to be removing the extra stupid restriction on parking lots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom