• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Oldish server?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Putting some feelers out for an older server, I do need some processing power/ram capacity, but I don’t have a ton of money to burn. Would be open to one or two, I would prefer rack mount, would also be interested in buying the rack mount/cabinet and other related accessories like a patch board, switch, surge protector, KVM drawer, Firewall, etc. I don’t need it right now, but if the right deal comes up I may jump on it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Can you use a dell tower? I removed the one from my FIL's place when he passed and pulled the HD.
He worked for American Airlines. They gave every employee a tower and keyboard so they could get emails, etc.
Have no idea how much memory or RAM it has. Suspect its not a rocket.
He was not computer literate. I doubt it has 10 hours of usage on it.
Shipping on your dime if you want it for free, or anybody else if you don't.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Can you use a dell tower? I removed the one from my FIL's place when he passed and pulled the HD.
He worked for American Airlines. They gave every employee a tower and keyboard so they could get emails, etc.
Have no idea how much memory or RAM it has. Suspect its not a rocket.
He was not computer literate. I doubt it has 10 hours of usage on it.
Shipping on your dime if you want it for free, or anybody else if you don't.
I appreciate it, but a tower isn’t gonna cut it for me. I already have one, that I need to rebuild. I need a server so I can have the max processing power and 100+GB of ram to run virtual machines in a home cybersecurity “shooting range”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom