once fired guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I'm really getting tired of people trying to sell guns as once fired or NIB only to see that the gun has been "used" alot more than once. Come on people it a used gun. I can't tell you how many times on a different website people are trying to sell a used gun more than what it would cost to buy one at the store brand new. A warning to all buyers out there check Academy before buying a used gun, most of the time you can get it from them cheaper. IE I have been looking for a a ruger 10 22 local gun shop in yukon/okc (not henrys) had one for sell this weekend. Guy wanted $249 I asked if he would match Bass Pro price of $235 he said no but if anything went wrong with the gun he would ship for free to get it fixed. I used to own a 10 22 and fired about 6,000 rounds before I sold it and nothing ever went wrong with it. So I kept looking online most wanted $250-$300 for a USED one. Then I checked Academy and they had them for $189. I was like wow how long have you guys had these on sale he said this is the everyday price and that they were not on sale? Then I asked if they would ship for free if anything went wrong with the gun and of course they will no charge no questions. Now I know to check Academy before buying a used gun and you should to.

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a kick out of the ones that say only ran 1 mag through it. Like really who wants a new gun, take it out dirty it up and have to clean for 1 mag.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. Here in Durant theres an E-Z pawn. Was in there one day just browsing around and decided to check out their guns. The had a Mossberg pump .410, dinged up stock, blueing rubbed off in spots and rust all along the barrell and receiver. Their price? $289. Brand new at the local Wal-Mart, $207. Exact same gun.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's funny that people try and make a profit on a used gun. Wish cars were the same way. If that were the case I should be able to get about $17,000 for my 2000 ford focus with a slightly used like new 145,000 miles lol.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys dont know how bad I want to shoot every new gun that I go through... wow... LOL

I got a few Kel Tecs (9mm / .380) in the tulsa world for 260.00, and its funny because this guy has an ad directly under mine for the SAME (P-11) gun (but used) and a box of 50 rounds, he wants 395 for it!! LMAO / ROTF!!

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys dont know how bad I want to shoot every new gun that I go through... wow... LOL

I got a few Kel Tecs (9mm / .380) in the tulsa world for 260.00, and its funny because this guy has an ad directly under mine for the SAME (P-11) gun (but used) and a box of 50 rounds, he wants 395 for it!! LMAO / ROTF!!

Reminds me of Ebay sellers on some things. Person A has a buy it now for $10, Person B has the same Item for $75. Crazy people out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom