OSU Vs Stanford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a huge OU fan but I will admit that OSU was very superior to OU this year. That game last night was amazing, OSU showed up to play and played hard every quarter. Im happy for them, they are no longer underdogs to the Big 12 and last night they have showed that, Gundi is a great coach that did an awesome job with the team. Congrats again.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few individuals? Lol....the whole country can see this. Its the few individuals that live here with their head in the clouds in Oklahoma that "believe" this sillyness.

Ill make sure to bring this up the next time one of your Oklahoma teams play for a title. Since now apparently being a National Champ doesnt matter. Hopefully, by the time that happens, Ill still be able to find this thread.Im sure it will be quite different then.

The Big 12 has 2 teams that are top football programs. OU and Texas. The SEC has 5-6 at least. Im not just talking about this year, I mean every single year. Its funny how anyone outside of Oklahoma can see this, as it is so painfully obvious.

More pearls of Truthiness, oh boy! :D

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not really. Lots of osu gum bumping and it was already well into the game with no thread. Just thought the osu fans may have been scared to start the thread.

Nah, we were just too busy watching a great game, the best of the bowl season so far! Wonder how exciting that "National Championship game is going to be? :D

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, we were just too busy watching a great game, the best of the bowl season so far! Wonder how exciting that "National Championship game is going to be? :D

Pretty exciting since they will actually be playing for something other than an Honorable Mention, college football is like Science Fairs and tee ball, everyone who shows up gets a ribbon.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you off your meds? You have got to be one of the most asshurt OU fans I've seen. Ahead of Alabama is debatable, below 3rd really isn't. Looks at the last poll results for proof of derp. Or I guess you could look in the mirror.

Even better, everyone that tells the truth is either asshurt or a moron. :D

Seems some of you OSU boys don't know how to handle being up near the top. First you have the BCS meltdown when they don't let you in the NC, now they are your friend when you are trying to prove the Big 12 is good this year.

FWIW to some of the other comments about the SEC, they are 15-6 in BCS bowls. The Big 12 is 9-10.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom