Outdoor America closing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to Henry's yet (but I do know Henry to be a great guy). I will get there eventually, though. I'm not much into new guns anyway--I like Mauser actions in rifles, and squeeze cockers on pistols, so I like to find places that have plenty of used guns on offer.

I hear ya ... GC's been doing an awful lot of wheelin' and dealin' on Armslist lately. However, there are a couple of Glocks I want before he retires next year, so he's fixing to have to start saying "Yes, dear" instead of "Hey, honey, look what I found ..." :fallangel :P

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya ... GC's been doing an awful lot of wheelin' and dealin' on Armslist lately. However, there are a couple of Glocks I want before he retires next year, so he's fixing to have to start saying "Yes, dear" instead of "Hey, honey, look what I found ..." :fallangel :P
Maybe if you tried one of those P7s (I wasn't about to write squeeze...this time--too many smart asses on this forum!), you'd forget about those Glocks! Seriously, shoot a good gun!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Man, you'll be able to hang the honey-do list over his head big time then!

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we should take our fave out to Henry's and shoot each other's pistols. Shootin' makes more sense than bitchin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom