Pauls Valley gun store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I accidently ran across a gun store in Pauls Valley that looks pretty good, especially for a small town. I think it was called Discount Guns, or something like that.

I was pushed for time so I didn't get to spend a lot of time looking, but they certainly had a large selection of weapons, and quite a bit of ammo, as well. I had been told they have an ammo limit, but I didn't get to check into it. They were busy with customers.

Some of our Pauls Valley guys might want to check in and fill us in. Of course, they may be mad at me for spilling the beans.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought several guns there and even bought my first class 3 weapon there. They usually have a good supply of guns and ammo, but the last time I was in there, they were out of AR's and there was a limit on 5.56 ammo. Great people to work with. They are a little bit higher than Outdoor America, but I like the people and the service better.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this is the one by the post office, the owner is a good guy. Wish I had bought that Colt Delta when he had it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom