Police officers shot at Dallas protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very unfortunate happenings all the way around.

So many trigger happy people on both sides. Two things are very apparent to me, cops are not well trained or the training is failing in stressful situations and young black people are looking to start a war.

How do we turn this ship?
We don't. This country is F'd. People better be ready for what is coming. I know y'all will say "settle down", or "nothing will happen". Just wait and see. Blacks and whites are moving in opposite directions. And our moronic president just helps it along. He wants a race war. And so do a lot of other people. I pray that things will get better but people want this country to change so bad that unless we actually fight to save It there won't be any of it left to save. Liberals are destroying this country. Every time a tradgedy happens the left uses it to try and eviserate our rights. I've said time and time again that if we just sit back and tell ourselves that nothing will happen; that's when the worst thing will. And everytime an officer shoots a black person immidiately everyone wants to lynch the police. Without knowing any facts. I just saw where a bunch of singers were saying how sick of this country they are and that they are tired of seeing the police murder blacks. Like the people being killed are saints. They are always criminals that are doing something to deserve being shot. It's a simple fix, if you don't want to be shot by police then do what they say. But the liberals don't want to here any of that. They don't want to talk about that. And you notice, since this Dallas shooter was black you don't here Obama saying much. He could care less since it was whites being killed by a black. The same could be said for all the idiot celebrities and singers. This country doesn't have a race problem. We have an idiot problem. But nothing will change. Or if something does it will be more of our rights being taken away.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the people being killed are saints. They are always criminals that are doing something to deserve being shot. It's a simple fix, if you don't want to be shot by police then do what they say.

We have an idiot problem.

The first part is why i can't take you seriously. They aren't 'always criminals' nor do they always deserve to die (even if they are criminals).

But you are right about the idiot problem we have.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first part is why i can't take you seriously. They aren't 'always criminals' nor do they always deserve to die.

But you are right about the idiot problem we have.
Fair enough. Maybe saying they are all criminals is a false statement. But in most cases they are. The point is that if these people would just do what they are told and be respectful they wouldn't get shot. But all they know how to do is resist. Another thing, being a police officer today would have to be the hardest thing in the world to do. And in many of these shootings they have to make a split decision to protect themselves. If it were me and I pulled a guy over no matter what color they were and they reached down and while doing so said they had a gun I honestly could see how easy it would be to shoot. You have seconds to decide if they are a threat. I don't know, I'm glad I don't have to be in that scenario. Cops have a very dangerous job. And some people In this country have made it even Moreso. As I said on another post, if these cops shot someone that didn't deserve it then they need to pay for it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rifle used is reported to be an SKS. I can't find a link but it is being attributed to CBS news. I would not bet on it until there is a confirmation.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The rifle used is reported to be an SKS. I can't find a link but it is being attributed to CBS news. I would not bet on it until there is a confirmation.
I read somewhere that it was an AR-15, but I hope not. It probably won't matter much to the antis. They label about any semi automatic long gun an assault rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom