Precious Metal stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll say it again. GOLD is a store of wealth. As the people lose confidence in the government, and inflation runs high, gold and silver go up in value. The object is to keep part of your wealth in gold to balance (offset) the loss of purchasing power of the dollar. When gold was $35 you could buy a really nice suit for an ounce of gold. Today you can still buy a really nice suit for an ounce of gold, but you can’t buy one for $35. Gold has kept pace with purchasing power. Dollar, not so much. If you don’t get it now, wait a few more months, it will become clear.

Reaction score
I recently told my family to get their silver out of storage and be ready to sell. I was telling family members to buy gold when it was $400. My target was $2400 as in 24 carat gold. We hit $2432.34 and then fell 4% in 4 hours. There is a huge sell wall at $2500 so know this a game like all the others. Before investing, one should have everything they need like food, ammo, and the other usual items. Better to buy body armor for everyone in your family than bars of gold. The lifetime chart for silver is sad so be ready to cash out and flip to something else. Considering gold kept getting new highs and silver is not near its high of $49.831 people will bail around $30 to $36. And it may have peaked at $29.791 since it dumped 6.55% in 6 hours. Good Luck.

feral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently told my family to get their silver out of storage and be ready to sell. I was telling family members to buy gold when it was $400. My target was $2400 as in 24 carat gold. We hit $2432.34 and then fell 4% in 4 hours. There is a huge sell wall at $2500 so know this a game like all the others. Before investing, one should have everything they need like food, ammo, and the other usual items. Better to buy body armor for everyone in your family than bars of gold. The lifetime chart for silver is sad so be ready to cash out and flip to something else. Considering gold kept getting new highs and silver is not near its high of $49.831 people will bail around $30 to $36. And it may have peaked at $29.791 since it dumped 6.55% in 6 hours. Good Luck.
Market is definitely gamed, but they can't play it forever.
As things get more unstable it's gonna fluctuate wildly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom