Precious Metal stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had a little gold and silver for years, and I’m about ready to dump mine. I firmly believe brass, powder, and lead are better investments.
I was just gonna say that if you don’t have guns and ammo you’re just collecting metals for the guys who does lol

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
China doesn't have the logistic capability to invade us...much less go scorched earth. No one does. Terrorist or saboteurs already in place is a different story. The thing is, they don't have to launch attacks on every major city or town. Just a few in some towns would be sufficient to bring out economy to it's knees.

If it were me I'd launch those attacks in smaller, quieter, "home town America" type places. I think when they shoot up a church or school or mall in Grand Island, NE, or Eau Claire, WI, or Huntsville, AL no one, anywhere, would feel safe.
Agreed. It’s our greatest strength, having the continent practically to ourselves. I was just saying it to paint the picture. Worst case scenario, I’m not gonna be able to trade useless shiny bricks for some coors and hohos at crest.
I haven't had Spam in decades. Potted Meat, on the other hand...love those chicken lips and pig peckers. Mmm...hmm
Pig peckers…. I will always remember you as the man that said he loves pig peckers. Probably the funniest thing I’ve heard all week. I needed that.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope things don't get bad enough to have to eat spam.
Fried up some Spam and had sandwiches all last week for lunch. Mmmmm pretty good eating. Hadn't eat any in awhile, it sounded good then I couldn't let it go to waste. Keep at least a case in the pantry right beside the vienna sausages.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried up some Spam and had sandwiches all last week for lunch. Mmmmm pretty good eating. Hadn't eat any in awhile, it sounded good then I couldn't let it go to waste. Keep at least a case in the pantry right beside the vienna sausages.
I saw a case of 18 Vienna sausages at the commissary today for $10 if I remember right. Almost bought it. But I hate Vienna sausages.

Spam on some good steamed rice with over easy eggs is my jam.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Agreed. I typically view ammo hoarding as an exercise in futility if you’re hoarding for TEOTWAKI or whatever, but it’s a good practice if you wanna save money and still shoot later on if things continue on their present course of being normal and getting more expensive.

God I love spam. I actually keep a minimum of 12-18 cans on hand at all times. Eat it all the time. I keep a few cases of my other favorite canned meat on hand too, kippers. If the world comes to an end though, I’ll be on the hunt for cheez wiz and ritz.
If you like Spam you gotta try Taylor Pork Roll, aka Taylor Ham. I can get it here in Tulsa at Sprouts or Fresh Market.

https://theoriginaltaylorporkroll.com/

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get back to stacking precious metals myself, lead, jacketed with copper shoved into brass. Been slacking in that dept. lately, have cleaned alot of shinny brass but no stacking lately. Kinda stocked up a year ago and haven't really got down to my low point (which isn't low by most people's standards) yet.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted, lead and brass will be king in the end of days. But before then, while there is still commerce, gold will reign king and silver will close behind. Let's not forget what you can buy for 30 pieces of silver. Been that way for millennia....so I don't think it hurts to have a little stack of gold or silver for just before the apocalypse. Besides if you buy a couple ounces of gold today and it goes up to $10,000 per ounce in the near future. You could trade it for a tommy gun!!!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like Spam you gotta try Taylor Pork Roll, aka Taylor Ham. I can get it here in Tulsa at Sprouts or Fresh Market.

https://theoriginaltaylorporkroll.com/
I’ve heard of it. With a slogan like that I’m sold.

IMG_3270.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom