Proud Parents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I son just graduated from Loyola Law School about 2 weeks ago as I posted earlier and we just heard from him last night that he has been accepted to Boston University for his LLM. Best news of all, they gave him a scholarship. Yippee!!!!!
We are so relieved and on proud of him.
:thumbup3:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loyoya Law School in LA? Or Loyola U. School of Law in Chicago? I assume the former but just curious :)

That is awesome news, congrats to your family. What will be his LLM specialty? Also, mind if I ask where he attended for undergrad?

I have an old acquaintence that went to OSU for accounting, the Texas Tech for Law, then Florida for his LLM specializing in tax law. He (as you can imagine) makes bank now as a corporate attorney.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He went to Centenary and majored in French and History, Loyola Law School in New Orleans, LA for his Law Degree and now heading to Boston, Mass. for his LLM specializing in Tax Law. Hopefully he will wind up like your acquaintance and have a successful and profitable Career.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He went to Centenary and majored in French and History, Loyola Law School in New Orleans, LA for his Law Degree and now heading to Boston, Mass. for his LLM specializing in Tax Law. Hopefully he will wind up like your acquaintance and have a successful and profitable Career.

So many Loyolas.

Very cool. I wish him luck, though it doesn't sounds like he needs it (got brains and skills instead). I also appreciate a fellow liberal arts grad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom