Recommend an FFL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reputable FFL in the Tulsa area? Need one quick. Have a firearm that Benelli is waiting to ship to me but I simply can't find a good FFL! The two times I drove by one I found on fflfinder.com, my gps took me to a person's house. Not real comfortable with that. Called BPS and Sports World and neither one do it. Can't raise anyone from Oklahoma Police Supply and don't even know if they'll FFL for a civilian.....

Hoping to get this gun before an upcoming trip, but without an FFL I'm dead in the water. Anyone have one that they use? I'm willing to drive a bit at this point as long as its around Tulsa....:cry11:

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone I just talked to on the phone recommended Medlock Firearms in Collinsville. Out of 15 (no exaggeration) phone calls, they're the FIRST ones I found that still FFL and their fee is only $25. I'll let you guys know how the transaction goes. For the sake of more info, does anyone know another one?

Medlock Firearms
919 W Main St
Collinsville, Oklahoma 74021
(918) 371-3791

Latest posts

Top Bottom