Road trip food destinations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pawnee. There is a steakhouse there that is one of the best my wife and I have found for the money. It is called Click's. Their steaks are all aged meat and a real bargain for what you get. We make that trip a few times a year. In fact was just there earlier this month. Drive from Oologah is well worth it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
For Bartlesville, I'll pass on Murphy's and recommend Frank & Lola's. Their green chili verde is awesome. Best I think I've had.

Wife and I gave Murphy's another try for lunch.... I think I got a crappy steak there a few years back which turned me off to the place. But lunch today was great. Chikkin fry there is legit.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I gave Murphy's another try for lunch.... I think I got a crappy steak there a few years back which turned me off to the place. But lunch today was great. Chikkin fry there is legit.
When I moved in with my now wife and her 2 small children I made them hothamburgers similar to the ones I had eaten at Murphys ever since I was a little kid. My mom lives way up north of Pawhuska in Osage county on a ranch so we usually meet up in Bville for dinners or whatever so she doesnt have to drive to Tulsa or us out to the sticks. We all met up at Murphys one day to eat, I ordered my usual steak, my stepkids when they saw hothamburgers going by whispered something to their mother. She said they said that these people make food like I do. Yepp, thats where I got the idea. I dont ever want to learn how to make their house made garlic salad dressing tho because then I wouldnt have to go there to get it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom